- IT Capabilities: What Are They?
- IT Capability: Secure the Enterprise
- IT Capability: Develop Systems of Engagement
- IT Capability: Agile Development and Continuous Delivery
- IT Capability: Responsive Design
- IT Capability: Write Once, Deploy Anywhere
- IT Capability: Mobile Application and Device Management
- IT Capability: Designing for Mobile Security
- IT Capability: Mobile App Testing
- IT Capability: User Centered Design
Engaging customers on an exploding number of wearables, phones, phablets, tablets, pc’s, televisions…and who knows what is next…drives fragmentation and inefficiencies in the application development and maintenance process.
Write once, deploy anywhere is a technique to manage this complexity by writing applications in a common technology that can be deployed to many devices. So instead of developing for…
- Objective C for iOS
- Java for Android
- C# for Windows mobile
IBM Worklight is an example of a Mobile application development platform.