- IT Capabilities: What Are They?
- IT Capability: Secure the Enterprise
- IT Capability: Develop Systems of Engagement
- IT Capability: Agile Development and Continuous Delivery
- IT Capability: Responsive Design
- IT Capability: Write Once, Deploy Anywhere
- IT Capability: Mobile Application and Device Management
- IT Capability: Designing for Mobile Security
- IT Capability: Mobile App Testing
- IT Capability: User Centered Design
Securing the enterprise is a broad capability that would map to business capabilities that represent broad strategic imperatives such as:
- Maintain a trusted brand
- Mitigate reputational risk from security incidents
- Mitigate the risk of financial loss from security incidents
- Protect the privacy of client data.
This capability can break down a couple of ways:
- Physical / digital
- Identities / endpoints such as devices / servers / data / network / applications / fraud / social media and email.
I have put this capability first because you need to design security into everything from the very beginning.