- IT Capabilities: What Are They?
- IT Capability: Secure the Enterprise
- IT Capability: Develop Systems of Engagement
- IT Capability: Agile Development and Continuous Delivery
- IT Capability: Responsive Design
- IT Capability: Write Once, Deploy Anywhere
- IT Capability: Mobile Application and Device Management
- IT Capability: Designing for Mobile Security
- IT Capability: Mobile App Testing
- IT Capability: User Centered Design
All systems of engagement need a security architecture, but this is particularly important for financial services.
Mobile apps need to have security designed into them directly to protect sensitive data that they are using or have persisted to the device.
The device also must be secured. Finding and/or wiping lost devices. Cleaning enterprise data from user-owned devices when the association between the user and the enterprise has been broken (as when an employee terminates employment) without affecting personal data.
Protecting transactions from malware, screen scrapers, key loggers, etc.